Sasee Celebrates Her Fifth!
Sasee celebrated her fifth birthday with a fabulous party at the Myrtle Beach Art Museum!
Many thanks to all who made our party a huge success!
- Asin Arakas, of Sinful Creations,
provided the delicious food and our spectacular birthday cake.
- Jessie Wilson, Jr. and Friends
entertained everyone with his cool jazz sounds.
- The Myrtle Beach Art Museum
was such a lovely place for our party.
- Billy Hale and the friendly staff of Grand Strand Valet
made the parking easy.
- Dandelion Florist
created artful flower arrangements.
- Horry and Georgetown County Guardian ad Litem programs
allowed us to partner with them in honor of Sasee!
And the Sasee Award winners are…
- Longest running advertisers in Sasee:
- Pat Bates & Page Nash of Rose Arbor
- Eleanor Pitts & LeAnne Daniels of Eleanor Pitts
- Judi Bonoitt of Ooh La La
- First writer to submit an essay for publication:
- Dee Orr
- Writers who have been with Sasee for five years:
- Ann Ipock
- Diane DeVaughn Stokes
- Highest Hat Auction bid:
- Sug McMaster
Both comments and pings are currently closed.